Cohort Software is attending the NHS Health at Work conference 2018
The NHS Health at Work is the network of occupational health teams dedicated to ensuring that the NHS has a healthy, motivated workforce that always provides the best level of patient care. With the NHS being the largest employer in the UK, occupational health teams have a key role to play in improving the health and well-being of over 1.3 million NHS staff.
The NHS Health at Work Network annual conference will be held on Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th September, at Chesford Grange, Kenilworth, CV2 8LD.
The following guest speakers will be attending the conference:
- Professor Diana Kloss – legal update including GDPR
- Dr Marios Adamou – personality disorders and the implications for work in the NHS
- Christina Butterworth – nurse leadership and the FOHN
- Dr Sema Mandel – an update on the Green book – what’s new and what’s changing
- Case studies from Network members on streamlining, CQUINs, and managing stress and reducing absence
Members are invited to join from 5:30 pm on Wednesday 12th September for a reception, annual general meeting and a conference dinner. Accommodation is provided at the venue and the conference takes place on Thursday 13th September.
For further information please visit: