Consistent and efficient data capture
Enabling the streamlining of current Occupational Health processes as a management tool for evidence based best practice. Allowing a proactive approach to your Occupational Health Service.
Dynamic workflow and automation
Automation of common tasks and routine. Enabling you to set next step actions and activities. Ensuring each process is completed and evidenced. Save over 50% on current time consuming manual and repetitive processes.
Occupational Health Compliance
Compliance to Health and Safety regulations, ensuring all medicals and test are being conducted in a timely and efficient manner. Reducing potential costs on future litigation.
Flexible and scaleable. Cohort can be configured to shape an organisations industry specific and organisational specific needs, without having to commission expensive and customised bespoke development from the third party supplier.
- Evidenced based and drives compliance, efficiency and productivity improvements across the NHS
- 80% reduction in duplicate data entry for Occupational Health administration teams
- 20% reduction in Occupational health process steps
- 23,835 hours per annum saved within occupational health and recruitment processes (based on 20,000 employees)
- £40,000 saving per year across the 3 pilot organisations
- Reduce over 3000 Health clearance emails per year as a result of the workflow notifications
Data Security & Compliance
The trust and success of our customers is off the highest priority to our business. We are committed to maintaining the highest possible standards of security and compliance available today, so you don’t have to. ISO 27001 and PSN Compliant. Data Encrypted in transit, Data Encrypted at rest.